Pushing the button.
Updated: May 21, 2020
How to order a pump station and what to look out for.
Whilst pumping stations can seem overly complex, getting it right can be made very easy. Whilst technical elements can have real consequences, getting a system where these are acknowledged and taken care of whilst keeping the buying journey seamless is important.
Ordering fast food is often very simple.
Question 1: What do I need to allow for in one of these systems?
1) Manhole cover and frame (unless it is a GRP chamber and we will supply a 10 tonne SWL cover).
2) Inlet pipes (connections done in the factory to a drawing that is approved by you).
3) Rising main supply, installation and testing.
4) The cable duct to the control panel location (connections done in the factory to a drawing that is approved by you).
5) A ventilation pipe (connections done in the factory to a drawing that is approved by you).
6) Any concrete work or structural/civil designs.
A colour coded drawing can be sent showing this in graphic detail. Please request this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “CC Drawing Request” in the title.
Question 2: What are the typical lead times?